The client undertakes to obtain in advance from the user to whom the message is to be sent consent in any form, such as oral, written,Email.etc
The customer is obligated not to send any message that falls under the following items :
- for Spam or bulk messages
- for send messages that may cause malfunction of the Developer's equipment
- for sending messages via pornographic or other reprehensible messengers
- for sending messages via messengers that mislead users, such as those sent from someone else's name or giving false information
- for transmitting inaccurate, confidential information
- for transfer of information that has been unlawfully obtained by the Customer and/or violates the copyrights or related rights of third parties
- for advertising alcohol, tobacco and drugs , or other illegal means
- for transmission of information that violates the norms of the current legislation or international law
Communication with WhatsApp Inc. and guarantees
- The Service and the ultramsg.com Site are not supported or approved in any way by WhatsApp Inc . The Customer understands all risks associated with the use of the Service/Site/Api.
- The developer is not responsible for the Customer's inability to get access to the service, to Api, to accounts, etc. for reasons related to the disruption of the Internet channel, equipment or software of the Customer.
- The customer agrees that his account may be blocked and/or banned by WhatsApp and/or WhatsApp Inc.
- The developer is not responsible for the Customer's inability to access the service, to Api due to software changes by WhatsApp Inc.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for Your own use on the following basis :
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from accompanying text
- our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies